Reviews for "Zelda- Disaster Sword"

Breath of the Wild in a nutshell.

Foreign as the Zelda universe is to me I'm probably not catching the joke as well as I could, but it stands it's ground well too! Animation superfluent as always, battles fast-paced (at least the one) and creative, and the backgrounds... woah, detail! With all the glow and transformations too. Shows a lot of time went into a lot of this! With that in mind I'm a bit curious who did what here? Those additional backgrounds/animation? Audio and music turned out good too, even if the music seems somewhat far off; never all that prominent. Good stuff! Also that 4G Patreon folder... interesting...

-cd-

artistunknown responds:

The joke isn't very good tbh, but basically, Nintendo added a weapon durability mechanic to the newest Zelda game and a lot of the swords seemed to break really quickly, so I decided to make a joke about that, which a lot of people probably have done before since the game's been out for over a year now! The real kicker though is that the Master Sword, the sword that's supposed to be the one thing to defeat evil, is also effected by this. It doesn't break, but it does run out of power, which I think is really stupid. It can't run out of power during the fight with Ganon though, so that part's not accurate but I thought it would be funnier to do that. Also you can throw weapons in the game, but when you try to throw the Master Sword, it shoots the sword beam instead, so when Link tries to throw the Master Sword here, for being a "useless piece of shit", it instead shoots a sword beam, and the rest is pretty self-explanatory lol.

As for who did what, this was like 99% me. Misty cleaned up and inbetweened one shot, colored a few more, and bread colored two shots. Everything else including the backgrounds and music was all me. That's why the music feels off!! I had to make it not too distracting since it probably wouldn't sound good otherwise ha!

I'm glad the time put into this shows!

Thanks!

This animation is underrated! I liked a lot of the jokes, animation was smooth. Art wasn't perfect, but it did the trick nicely! Too lazy to get into the specifics, but I want you to know I liked it. Nice work!

Funny

I really liked it, I faved it and added 4 to the rating.
I think it was weel conceived. I loved the funny animation and the drawing were cute.
I like also how link's hair moves when he walks lol, don't ask me why it gets me everytime.
Just want you to know that it is a great animation and I looked quite more of you because I like the style.
So keep up the good work and don't let the naysayers work on you.

artistunknown responds:

Good to know you liked how link's hair moves, 'cause that took forever to add!

Look, people can have negative opinions, but if they're not going to elaborate on anything or make unfounded claims, it's not really helpful. That's it. I'll try not to let it bother me though lol