Reviews for "Five Freddys at Night"

It's a pretty cool game from the cool and retro art style to the interesting puzzles. I enjoyed the references to other forms of media such as movies and games. my one problem with the game was stated by a different review and that is the controls could we a bit better but otherwise, the game was pretty good.

A fun game indeed

So as always you make some fun games, the "CONTROL" system could be better like you should have the option to use "ASWD" with the left hand and thr right hand on the mouse,
So im not gonna be all Negitive here and there shouldnt be a reason to be Negitive, but I will suggest some ideas later, I actually thought this was Spectacular in its own right mind, It was pretty Loaded with some interesting ideas, You have effectively proven yourself with this reviewer, so nice joball around.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The control system could be better like you should have the option to use "ASWD" with the left hand and thr right hand on the mouse

~X~