Reviews for "Five Freddys at Night"

I couldn't really understand this game. I only checked it out because it had a lot of medals. I don't even know if I found any secrets. It just seems to have no aim. I guess it's fine for something quick. I just can't get behind it.

The colors are pretty good. Isn't it early for Halloween? Well, it wasn't explicitly about Halloween anyways. The music's pretty good. It's just not fun from you.

Not a bad game. I like the pixel graphics and all of the characters you implemented into it.

But it's just a game where you randomly click everything a bunch of times to try to get something new to pop up. There's not a whole lot to it. You've definitely made better games.

It's a pretty cool game from the cool and retro art style to the interesting puzzles. I enjoyed the references to other forms of media such as movies and games. my one problem with the game was stated by a different review and that is the controls could we a bit better but otherwise, the game was pretty good.

A fun game indeed

So as always you make some fun games, the "CONTROL" system could be better like you should have the option to use "ASWD" with the left hand and thr right hand on the mouse,
So im not gonna be all Negitive here and there shouldnt be a reason to be Negitive, but I will suggest some ideas later, I actually thought this was Spectacular in its own right mind, It was pretty Loaded with some interesting ideas, You have effectively proven yourself with this reviewer, so nice joball around.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The control system could be better like you should have the option to use "ASWD" with the left hand and thr right hand on the mouse

~X~