Reviews for "Foreign Frugglers"

Really, no reviews in over a day? Oh odd for something that made front page. I admit this game was really, really hard. At least I still got the top score. I thought it would be like "Space Invaders". Well, it technically was.

I was amazed at how fast those enemies were. Well, more of how fast they were with firing their weapons. I could barely keep up! The music was quite nice. It's just very hard!

UltimoGames responds:

It is not hard compared to real retro games. Just bought a mini-NES.. those games were really hard :) Thanks for the review Ericho !

Wow, this game was fantastic!
Wish it were longer.

UltimoGames responds:

good to hear! I was already working on new levels, but I had to release the game because the deadline was overdue. I sure would like to create an extended version or Foreign Frugglers 2.

few things kinda ruined my experience with this game, a few times after losing on charter right as the next was coming in they got killed, couldn't avoid it at all , and i always find it to be a low blow when you have a good gun and one of the "upgrades" puts you back on your default weapon ,

UltimoGames responds:

you have a one-second recovery time when you play as a new character. The weapon downgrade.. maybe you are right about that. Thanks for the review.

Okay this is pretty good:
- Sprites & Backgrounds are superbly well-done
- The Tone has a nice Arcade/Retro feel to it like Namco & Atari games mixed together
- Gameplay Mechanics are really good to control

Thanks GokuXVLegend!

Nice game! I love these type of hard working, very c o o l games! If your gonna make anymore, good luck! I rate this a 5! <3

UltimoGames responds:

First, I need a vacation :) Hope to make the full version of Interstate Drifter 2000 (there is a demo), and I got to release this game on other game portals as well. Thanks very much ACarrotInSpace