Reviews for "Foreign Frugglers"

Oh man, I really dig this retro/arcade game! Simple graphics with limited colors and sounds/music are really well made. At first hard, but with more playing it become easier (not that easy but can finally survive with all four characters!). Keep it up!

UltimoGames responds:

thanks Stellare, you're pretty good! I mostly get fruggled at least once. :)

Really nice arcade-style, Space Invaders-style game. I liked the loadout of weapons, different enemies and good art, music and animation. Super fresh.

Thanks a lot bigspicy!

Really, no reviews in over a day? Oh odd for something that made front page. I admit this game was really, really hard. At least I still got the top score. I thought it would be like "Space Invaders". Well, it technically was.

I was amazed at how fast those enemies were. Well, more of how fast they were with firing their weapons. I could barely keep up! The music was quite nice. It's just very hard!

UltimoGames responds:

It is not hard compared to real retro games. Just bought a mini-NES.. those games were really hard :) Thanks for the review Ericho !

Wow, this game was fantastic!
Wish it were longer.

UltimoGames responds:

good to hear! I was already working on new levels, but I had to release the game because the deadline was overdue. I sure would like to create an extended version or Foreign Frugglers 2.

few things kinda ruined my experience with this game, a few times after losing on charter right as the next was coming in they got killed, couldn't avoid it at all , and i always find it to be a low blow when you have a good gun and one of the "upgrades" puts you back on your default weapon ,

UltimoGames responds:

you have a one-second recovery time when you play as a new character. The weapon downgrade.. maybe you are right about that. Thanks for the review.