Reviews for "Neo Nue"

love the animation style but what gets me is the sound track if you could make this sound track to add it favs that be so cool

Wow

So this one is amazing work, first of all, all the "NEON" and vibrant colors are really a nice idea and really make this a fun film so props to you on that aspect of things, All the different "VISUALS" really make this an artistic feel and vibe the "COLOR" is just amazing, Im an instant fan with this one and would love for you to expand on this maybe more simualr ones maybe a story out of it even though it had a sort of story, So with me im trying to always give something back and positive, And I do say if your going to do something then make it matter, and with a few exceptions you have done just that, So nice direction sofar.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Very fluid animation. That poor, suckerpunched dude just wanted to get his dicky sticky tho.

Hey look its Daft Punk

Can we have more of this please?! It feels like there's so much more to that story!