Reviews for "The Sound Pursuit 2"

Enjoyable as always, but 1M Sold Albums medal seems to be broken. My Best Selling Album: is at 25,247,283 and the later medals popped, but not that one.

it, not bad but gets really repetitive but not bad

As others have pointed out, the game is well-conceived but gets repetitive quite quickly. Another thing that bothered me was that some screens showed scroll bars instead of showing the whole screen without needing to scroll it

Wow nice

So this was really nice I spent a good "HOUR" on this I think you should have an added visuals maybe have like a screen showing the band grow and wouldnt take much art to do so either, so bonus points for originality. because while this was basic type of stuff you added your own twist among other things to make it different with a different side of things and I really enjoyed that about this one. There is no Negitive things about this entry.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Quite a fun little game but gets very repetitive after a while.