Reviews for "The Sound Pursuit 2"

Wow nice

So this was really nice I spent a good "HOUR" on this I think you should have an added visuals maybe have like a screen showing the band grow and wouldnt take much art to do so either, so bonus points for originality. because while this was basic type of stuff you added your own twist among other things to make it different with a different side of things and I really enjoyed that about this one. There is no Negitive things about this entry.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Good idea

Enjoyable as always, but 1M Sold Albums medal seems to be broken. My Best Selling Album: is at 25,247,283 and the later medals popped, but not that one.

i gotta say i really liked it, but there was a bug in which i couldn't release a new record with any of my new songs, but only with songs that had already been previously released!

Really captures the tediousness of being a musician, well done!