Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Sound Pursuit 2"

Wow nice

So this was really nice I spent a good "HOUR" on this I think you should have an added visuals maybe have like a screen showing the band grow and wouldnt take much art to do so either, so bonus points for originality. because while this was basic type of stuff you added your own twist among other things to make it different with a different side of things and I really enjoyed that about this one. There is no Negitive things about this entry.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Enjoyable as always, but 1M Sold Albums medal seems to be broken. My Best Selling Album: is at 25,247,283 and the later medals popped, but not that one.

i gotta say i really liked it, but there was a bug in which i couldn't release a new record with any of my new songs, but only with songs that had already been previously released!

Really captures the tediousness of being a musician, well done!

I would say this game gets very repetitive because all you are doing is clicking buttons
I believe you can improve by:
- Able to buy better instruments
- The ability to record by clicking the instruments and then edit them to make the song
Otherwise it seems to be a point to start from.