Reviews for "Lana's Tentacruel Lust (18+ Commission)"

the game was good i just want to say some things IMO.
1. no sex with a person to person
2. more sex scenes in general
3. pls no more troll easter eggs i deciphered the fishing rod and it says
"stop clicking there is no secret here"

still a great game in general, those are my only suggestions :D
(correct me if im wrong >.<)

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks for the review! Unfortunately since this is a commission, I have to move on once I completed what was paid for - gotta keep it going!

I also have to say, asking me not to do troll easter eggs only makes me want to do it more. But I probably won't - this one's kind of riffing on all the ridiculous fake Pokemon game myths/secrets, so I thought it fit. ;)

I love the game, but what's with the weird text from the fishing pole? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

They are the Pokemon "Unown", and they display a message when deciphered. ;)

and that's why tentacool would be my starter Pokemon

That's right! ;)

I always love you games, they are so deep an- wait, that's not right at all! Your games always are my favorites. I play a lot of game here, but, yours are ALWAYS the best. The customization is limited, but it's just the right amount of limitation. Thank you for this amazing (and very arousing) game!

Heh, thanks! ;)
I like to think of my games as >very deep<

really nice