Reviews for "Lana's Tentacruel Lust (18+ Commission)"

Really cool! Hoping to see what will you do in the future comissions.

Thank you! :D

I always get a boner from games like these.

Then I'm doing my job properly! 8D
Thanks!

THIS IS THE BEST!!!! But....What if you included Harper and Sarah(Lana's two sisters)? (when they turn 18 of course) still just a random suggestion other than that good game

Thank you! :)
Unfortunately this is a completed commission - I have to move on to other commissions!
Though really, they probably wouldn't look too different from Lana at that age. Just cross your eyes and boom, twins

I like it, but I honestly cannot tell any difference in terms of animation speed, whether I have Quality on 'high' or 'low'. In fact, the animation seems to lag so much on low that the audio skipped the animation, leading to waiting about 30 seconds for the animation to finish the cum shot.

Thank you!
Yeah, this is definitely my most graphics-intensive project...I noted the quality button didn't do much to ease up lag on older machines, but I never had it actually slow down more. I did notice a bit of increase in FPS from disabling other animated aspects of the background and foreground, so the other buttons to stop those effects should be more helpful!

nice animation, very clean, easter eggs are honestly the most fun things about these kinds of games.

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! The easter eggs are fun to create as well :D