Reviews for "Lana's Tentacruel Lust (18+ Commission)"

ok so i have found the secret fishing rod message, the secret scene, the crab, and the headgear change but i know thats not all 3 secrets right?

EroPharaoh responds:

I think that's all! She will also fall asleep if you wait too long without any tentacle options selected.

Amazing work on this. The animation was very well done and the voice actor did a phenomenal job. There were plenty of options to customize and the extra scene was really nice. Lana is definitely one of the cuter pokemon girls. Great work, this was pretty hot.

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you :D She sure did!

One of my favorites! Cute character, nice pose and view of the naughty tentacle action, great animation, great use of SFX and voice, and little nods to the franchise. Oh, and lots of options and some fun little secrets hidden in there as well!

Heh, thank you ;)

Like this game a lot! I'll be honest, Lana's always been on of the characters (human) in the entire franchise that I absolutely love. To see her here like this is a joy, truly.

Thing is, I only found two of the three(?) secrets. The Pokeball, the rod- where's the third?

Thank you! :D
The third secret is her headband ;)

Is the goggles thing a secret or is it just a feature?

EroPharaoh responds:

That is indeed a secret :)