Reviews for "Lana's Tentacruel Lust (18+ Commission)"

Best Pokemon game ever!!

Thank you. ;)

WOW, I love your works, but I think this is a bit short, I love search around the scene looking for secrets. But good job ^.^

EroPharaoh responds:

Ya know, those tentacles are extremely toxic. She might wanna get herself checked out

EroPharaoh responds:

Tentacruel has a move called "poison barb" so let's assume it's retractable. ;)
Or, it has 80 tentacles, so maybe some are for reproductive purposes and don't have these barbs? In which case, that episode where the giant Tentacruel picks up Team Rocket with no ill-effects could imply something...

I've been digging in the sand with Crabby for like 10 min, there's probably more to this game but i don't care, best game

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you ;) After he returns to his original position, he will go a little further and stop. Dig!

Amazing animation like always, but them secrets and references are always the best part of your work imo.

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! They are fun to put in! :)