Reviews for "Morse Command"

I really like this game! It requires strategy and attention, it took me a while to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do, but that's just me being very slow hahaha. It could do with a few extra levels to be honest, but other than that, it is a very neat concept. Good job m8ey!

Mantis1 responds:

Good stuff, gave me too much time to think and made it easy. Try a randomizing gauntlet where you have 20 seconds to input your commands and after 20 seconds the game starts...or whatever you want...gg

This was a lot of fun to play! Taking turns and dropping bombs by using whatever morse command you can setup is a simple feature but it's also effective, and throughout the brief missions I slipped up here and there due to forgetting about the crashing planes which occasionally made me think carefully. I would love to see this get expanded upon with a few more missions, enemy types, difficulty (no morse guide as the levels progress), and maybe making the game more time based than turn based. It was admittedly alittle on the easy side, but the premise was effective enough to keep me entertained throughout the game. Great work!

Nice review! I'll consider those suggestions :D

Nice concept.

Here are some more ideas,if you like
1.Like people have mentioned before, add war story elements.
2.Add friendly and neutral units, so player can make careful decisions whether to hit certain regions or not.[decisions will affect later levels.]
3.Different ammos, like two hits in one turn but hit effects last only for 2 enemy turns...etc

Mantis1 responds:

I dunno about story, but I really like 2 and 3 :)

It was a lot of fun! You should definitely make more levels for this. :)