Reviews for "Upwards"

Super fun. but as of writing this, i scored 155 and it didn't update that to the leaderboard. I guess i'll just have to do it again and hope it does. the current score for me is 114 on the board.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

It should update the best score whenever it updates. Thank you for the feedback.

fun timewaster

Thank you for the kind words.

if you have time to spare, defiantly play this game!

Thank you for the kind words.

I assume this game has no end. Honestly, I thought this was pretty good. The best part is probably how simple it is. I got used to it pretty quickly. It can be hard to determine where to land. I didn't understand those red points at first.

Oh, they kill you. I seriously had no idea. The music was very impressive too. For something made in a short time, this was very nice. I can understand its appeal.

Thank you for the kind words.

This is actually good. There was a variety of tracks to listen to, and the gameplay is simple but enjoyable. However I didn't like pressing A to change direction, I'd have prefered if, for example, you could change it with left & right arrow keys.
Also there's not much left to do after you get all medals, but it's still a fun game worth playing a few minutes.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

I think it can use more variety and lower difficulty settings. I am in middle of something for now.
Thanks for the feedback.