Reviews for "Upwards"

I like it but it's not very stimulating.

I love the concept of a non-stoppable platformer, but there were a few issues that bothered me with the game. There is a bug where sometimes you die after killing any enemy because of their "magic pixel" hitbox. Also the spikes in the walls are very unforgiving. I was thinking if they could just be red lines instead of spikes because looking at all of the highscores, not alot of players reached up to stage 3 of the game.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

The game becomes real difficult real fast. The idea to add the trail(and a BG which i didnt get time to finish up) was that a person would start remembering when to jump and how the enemy bounces are applied. This would have then led to player dodging bullets that would definitely be on the trajectory by just flipping in air. Timing is also necessary. An empty platform gives the idea of speed and time to plan a jump. Everything else is just reflexes( which is why i don't have a good enough score). Thank you for the feedback.

Your best game so far.

Only thing a player needs to be aware of is all the medals are off by one. "Kill 10 Red Enemies" will require killing 11 red enemies, "Die 50 times" will require dying 51 times, etc...

Doesn't really seem to be any major problems with the game or anything like that.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

Thank you for the kind words. They were supposed to say more than 50 times/more than 10 enemies and so on, but i forgot to change that.

if you have time to spare, defiantly play this game!

nitinkumar25195 responds:

Thank you for the kind words.

fun timewaster

nitinkumar25195 responds:

Thank you for the kind words.