Reviews for "Upwards"

This is actually good. There was a variety of tracks to listen to, and the gameplay is simple but enjoyable. However I didn't like pressing A to change direction, I'd have prefered if, for example, you could change it with left & right arrow keys.
Also there's not much left to do after you get all medals, but it's still a fun game worth playing a few minutes.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

I think it can use more variety and lower difficulty settings. I am in middle of something for now.
Thanks for the feedback.

I assume this game has no end. Honestly, I thought this was pretty good. The best part is probably how simple it is. I got used to it pretty quickly. It can be hard to determine where to land. I didn't understand those red points at first.

Oh, they kill you. I seriously had no idea. The music was very impressive too. For something made in a short time, this was very nice. I can understand its appeal.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

Thank you for the kind words.

Not bad ...

The game became sooo much easier when I've found out that I could kill them. Before that it was a task to get atleast 5 points.

Just a few things:

You can't press 'A' to restart, doesn't work
Medals show up in game but not when on the medal sreen after you reload the page

nitinkumar25195 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Press "R" to restart.

its good, it just gets boring after a bit.

Difficult and really just lame. I don't like platformers like Geometry Dash where its a square on a plane, and this is definitely one of these. Nothing super special about this game.