Reviews for "Huggernaut"

Cute little game

I like it! Cool idea, smooth gameplay, and nice game design! All I would want to improve it was a sandbox where you could play around with the Grappling hook.

The grappling mechanic is amazingly satisfying. The game just makes swinging feel so natural. I would love to see something like a sandbox mode just to mess around with it.

The game really has no need for the walking option. Whenever I needed to move precisely, I found myself just dragging on the ground with the grappling hook.

Awesome Game with fun Mechanics. The grappling system is awesome and feels fluent and nice. Only complain is i don't get the need to make the red ring timed. Adds unnecessary pressure and makes some levels quite hectic. Apart from that very good!

I played this game without ever pressing "a" or "d," so I don't know about whatever movement that does, but the grappling mechanic is spot-on. The only reason this doesn't get a perfect score is the difficulty spikes, both figurative and literal.