Reviews for "ClockTube"

never change buddy

The legend! :D For a moment there I thought this might actually be live action, but I'm relieved to see it's still the same old shizzle. I mean the always new and constantly evolving; improving; radiating such profound wisdom and entertainment value all at the same time! Despite the filler this really kept the pace too Almost too fast sometimes.

Also pretty much sums up the state of YT, and hey, welcome back! :D Happy Clock Day!

-cd-

Liked subbed subscribed and pledged eight cents to your sketchy kickstarter

The animation is pretty nice, and I like the concept. You provided some nice commentary on YouTube and the trashy types of attention-seeking YouTubers there are. Now, I know robot voices are the clock style, but I couldn't understand a lot of this. I found the jokes pretty funny when I could understand them. I guess I should have been reading the titles a bit more, which were also great by the way. I like how clearly it's shown that YouTube Strawberry Clock is manipulative and disingenuous. All the sketches were funny, but the Minecraft commentary was too good! It's nice that you returned to Newgrounds in the end, and thank you for creating such a legacy that has provided entertainment for many!

This is why I joined Newfroumds