Reviews for "Strawberry's Strawful Quebst"

Hhaha

Ok so I had some fun with this one and glad this one came out on clock day that FU one was a hard level you have to really put in some time on that one, but the other "MEDALS" were a bit easy to get and thats what made this game fun, now for me some flashy effects would be nice on this game but it is a clock game anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
now for me some flashy effects would be nice on this game but it is a clock gam

~X~

I LOVE THIS BUT WHY!!! I was bored in class just playing games and see this like oh this seems fun.

Easy: Cool. But ok?
Medium: Uh... still kinda easy but ok.
Hard: You know...That was fun but not really hard.
????: WHAT THE?!?! THIS IS MY THIRD PERIOD DOING THIS!!! ;-;

I loved it by the way if you couldn't tell XD Thank you for the pain and suffering of that last level. I honestly loved it.

fun game and simple lol was not aspecting the final level to be such a big step to impossible thanks for the blue track lines that does help out alot but the maze is so long I had to give up half way lol not proud of it but it was a bit of a eye sore lol great game please make more maze games !

Enjoy

Around the 10 years I have been on Newgrounds I have never experienced my eyes being in tormenting pain while my brain is concentrated on the pain but is also trying to figure out the fuck you pattern.

Well at the end, I got a medal.
100 points.
5 star.

Cool game!

SPOILER ALERT!!!
After finishing "FUCK YOU" mode you got medal and... that's it. The medal is a prize!