Reviews for "Strawberry's Strawful Quebst"

woa i actually just did F you mode ........ took 10 minutes ...... ah what im i doing in my life .

A simple premise executed well. The first time I had a game make me laugh with its design. I got pretty lucky on the last level only making 2 mistakes. Look forward to seeing more from you lol.

Hhaha

Ok so I had some fun with this one and glad this one came out on clock day that FU one was a hard level you have to really put in some time on that one, but the other "MEDALS" were a bit easy to get and thats what made this game fun, now for me some flashy effects would be nice on this game but it is a clock game anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
now for me some flashy effects would be nice on this game but it is a clock gam

~X~

I LOVE THIS BUT WHY!!! I was bored in class just playing games and see this like oh this seems fun.

Easy: Cool. But ok?
Medium: Uh... still kinda easy but ok.
Hard: You know...That was fun but not really hard.
????: WHAT THE?!?! THIS IS MY THIRD PERIOD DOING THIS!!! ;-;

I loved it by the way if you couldn't tell XD Thank you for the pain and suffering of that last level. I honestly loved it.

fun game and simple lol was not aspecting the final level to be such a big step to impossible thanks for the blue track lines that does help out alot but the maze is so long I had to give up half way lol not proud of it but it was a bit of a eye sore lol great game please make more maze games !

Enjoy