Reviews for "Strawberry's Strawful Quebst"

Beat it. Yay?

only you can decide

I completed last level but i dont get quests.

these are quebsts

Dear frustrated players,
Whether or not you realized it yet, these mazes are randomly generated. Ironically, some mazes are embarrassingly simplistic or could be down-right aggravating compared to the others- you will never know what true level of difficulty the maze will have until you play it.
In other words, don't reload the game/page and keep on going if you hope to get the Secret Medal, "Ugh," for ___ points. Good luck!

I have a suggestion- if you were to darken/increase the size of the lines (Strawberry Clock's trail) it will make it immensely easier to see where we've already been and help players speed up the maze finishing-time.

Job well done in creating a humorous, satirical spam game with a bit of a challenge to it.

Update: Sounds like we should be thanking you for giving us any track at all...I am humbled. Thanks for reading- it's great to know that users such as yourself care about feedback.

PhantomCat responds:

these people deserve no trail at all but i would green plus sign this review if that was still a possibility

Easy and good game but short.

After twenty minutes of migraine-levels of brain pain, i finally beat **** you Mode. Hard as hell, but amazing game.