Reviews for "Reincarnation - When death calls"

Short but great! And I fully support the message against those dogs breeding farms!
As for the detailed content, the part with the dog could use the "Who let the dogs out?" track and the cat stage - which I liked the most - reminded me of an old cartoon in which a black cat was helping a white cat by causing bad luck to a dog chasing it. Hey, you could make a game about a cat with such super powers!
Just one more thing: I don't believe I've ever seen such a HUGE Newgrounds medal ;-)
Good luck, I hope your game will be appreciated and awarded.

I SAW THAT THIRD MEDAL'S DESCRIPTION. SO I WAITED. But the medal still shows it as locked. 5 stars.

Good game.

All medals:
Hell: When the main character going to hell. (Sell dogs, get phone calls, get the electric shock)
Indifference: When the main character plays as the chicken and go back to hell. (Choose the toilet at middle)
Penance: When you wait for 100 seconds. (complete three ways to revive, reach the end, open the book, wait for 100 seconds)
Revenge: When the main character plays as the cat and go back to hell. (Choose the toilet at right)
Vindication: When the main character plays as the dog and go back to hell. (Choose the toilet at left)

Hahahah excellent!

Legends say he's still waiting to this day to get out of hell.