Reviews for "Reincarnation - When death calls"

Hahahah excellent!

Good game.

All medals:
Hell: When the main character going to hell. (Sell dogs, get phone calls, get the electric shock)
Indifference: When the main character plays as the chicken and go back to hell. (Choose the toilet at middle)
Penance: When you wait for 100 seconds. (complete three ways to revive, reach the end, open the book, wait for 100 seconds)
Revenge: When the main character plays as the cat and go back to hell. (Choose the toilet at right)
Vindication: When the main character plays as the dog and go back to hell. (Choose the toilet at left)

This was a relaly neat game and super funny great idea please make a part two it was soo fun dying and coming back 3 times!!

Enjoy

This game looks very good. It has an interesting story. The puzzles are a bit too easy as well as the platforming. This is good for a game made in a week though. I wish if everytime you go to hell something changes like there is one more area you have to walk through. It will get progressively harder at times. Also, the maps are too linear for my liking. A bit more openness would do a tremendous favor for this game by making it better.

Game is pretty linear, but it's a bit forgiven knowing it was made in only a week. Though, I do wish there were options if you decided to not follow the path.

The sound effects were funny at first, but after the second time they became annoying (probably because they were the only real sounds in the game).

However, saying all that, I did enjoy the time playing it (haha, God said "NO"), and it was a nice little time waster.

*****SPOILERS*****
For the Penance medal, you have to wait until the clock in the bottom left hand corner goes to 100. Hence, waiting :).