Reviews for "Back to Earth"

I Like the concept of the game, would like it a little bit more if u add more spaces to jump form building to building and then making it more difficult towards the end of the game. Love the music it fits this game, and keep making more games its pretty good.

Thank you! :)

I hope you complete this! It's obvious what it's missing. But congrats on your Ludum Dare submission. I hope the limitations for this game help you know what to manage or not in future Ludum Dare games! :D

Kentiya responds:

Yeah I definitely learned a lot this time around. And I look forward to making a full game out of this when I can. Thank you for playing! :D

I like it! A simple runner that takes the term RUNNING out of SPACE very literally. Good job!

Kentiya responds:

Thank you for playing! :)

good gameplay.. but really boring hahaha..

-shawn-

Kentiya responds:

Yeah... Thank you for playing! :)

This wasn't a bad game. It worked, it had music, a story and end goal. What it lacks are the obstacles and such which would've made it better but I understand the time crunch for it. It would be nice if you added some drones behind the the person to at least add some suspense besides just hitting space.

Overall, would be more nice to learn about the story and I would love to see it later in the future.

Kentiya responds:

I had systems coded for obstacles but ran out of time to implement them. I definitely want to take this idea farther and make a full game some time. Thank you for playing! :)