Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Quailludes"

It's pretty (music included), the concept is pretty solid, but it isn't much of a game.

I kept wishing the quaaludes would have a noticeable effect on the quail or the surroundings, and the search for the third jump feather very much felt like busy work.

Lastly, while I thought the levels and their corresponding beast spirits were visually very well designed, I don't feel like they added anything to the story, except to fulfill a somewhat shallow concept of a drug trip.

ASCEND HIGHER!

FREE YOUR MIND!

I'm not even going to lie, those two little voice clips made an otherwise pretty dull game into a quirky, memorable experience. Then again, the game wasn't really about the gameplay, so you accomplished what you set out to do, I'd say.

ASCEND! HIGHER!

Maybe the game is too easy but there's a deep message.

How the hell this was frontpaged? It's mediocre at best

Пoдписывайтесь на Английский без ГМО

This has to be the clunkiest double/triple jump mechanic I've ever seen. The fact that you have to get a pick-up in order to get the triple jump is absurd. The way the screen is centered on the bird makes said jumps very disorienting. The fact that up doesn't jump is also a bit annoying. The story was a bit lack-luster and didn't match up quite right.

The game is nice other than these points, and the art is pretty cool I guess.