Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Quailludes"

Very interesting concept. I had a feeling how it was going to end from the text between levels. The only thing I would feel could be better is the jumping mechanic. When you need to reach a place using a triple jump your character doesn't stay at maximum height for very long. With platforms that need you to be at maximum jump height there's very little time to react.

Well, that was interesting! In character control, level design, and music, I am reminded of "Jill of the Jungle", a 1992 release from Epic Megagames. That game was also visually, really beautiful. I liked your sound effects, especially the vocals. The plot was quite ham-fisted, but never pretended not to be, so that worked too. I did expect it to be a human, not an actual quail. So you got me there. It could have been longer, and a bit more complicated.

Nice graphics. I like the idea and the story as well. Game controls could be a little better. But mainly, I miss any sort of challenge. The levels are all based on find-and-seek. Maybe add some enemies, additional puzzles or some other challenges to keep people interested.

For a short game this is just fine. I would love to see some more levels with said challenges added

Interesting platformer. Short, but nice. I don't know if there was a glitch at the end or if that was the end - when entering the portal, nothing really happened, just a continual spinning.

The ending is sadly;(
But the game is really interesing and graphic is beautiful.