Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Quailludes"

Great idea, and really cool music. The controls weren't the greatest and the game was a bit laggy. Many bugs though, in the first few minutes I glitched the game where I somehow found an open spot in the rocks and fell behind the game so I couldn't get out.

The music and the ethereal feel were very cool. I liked the artwork and the game design but the controls were glitchy at least for me. I was on my last stage when my quail got stuck in the clouds and I could not figure out how to get it out. Mind not quite freed.

Uh oh. Fell off the left side of the map on the last level because I decided to ASCEND HIGHER. Adios.

ASCEND HIGHER!

FREE YOUR MIND!

I'm not even going to lie, those two little voice clips made an otherwise pretty dull game into a quirky, memorable experience. Then again, the game wasn't really about the gameplay, so you accomplished what you set out to do, I'd say.

ASCEND! HIGHER!

It's pretty (music included), the concept is pretty solid, but it isn't much of a game.

I kept wishing the quaaludes would have a noticeable effect on the quail or the surroundings, and the search for the third jump feather very much felt like busy work.

Lastly, while I thought the levels and their corresponding beast spirits were visually very well designed, I don't feel like they added anything to the story, except to fulfill a somewhat shallow concept of a drug trip.