Reviews for "[UE4] Madness combat - Smoke break"

Decent animation. However, didn't hear a door slam or much car noise. Kind of reminds me of I Am Legend starring Will Smith. Little short also. Otherwise, not bad!

The animation, itself, is great. Not a single doubt about this. The pacing is good. The quality is good. The animation is smooth. Good model & texture quality. No clipping. Pretty organic movement. Good music and sound effect choices.

But it's literally just Deimos smoking for almost the entire video.

This is just a test animation right? You are trying out new forms of animation? cause just like your last animation with this character... this one also makes no sense... don't know who he is why hes there and I've gotten to the point where I just lost interest... Im not interested in another SPAWN ripoff... mixed in with The Walking Dead, and some sort of 'team fortress Classic' mood to this where apparently everything is Bethesda Combat, mixed in with halo. Combat everywhere for no reason ever... (Taking into account that there was no combat here today.)
"LOOK UNDER YOUR CHAIRS, YOU GET A COMBAT YOU GET COMBAT YOU GET COMBAT COMBAT FOR YOU!! COMBAT FOR YOU AND COMBAT FOR YO--

Ugh... I mean don't get me wong. Good job animating... But maybe... you should let someone else handle your story... like hire a writer... someone to say... tell an actual story with what Im assuming is a complex character...

oh so you can't animate action.. so you do the "it's drama" copout.

Madness Combat needs to die already, the actual series by Krinkels is just mindless killing and pointless bullshit with no story. If I wanted any of that I would just go to a gore sight.