Reviews for "[UE4] Madness combat - Smoke break"

This is amazing,feel like a E3 game trailer,a zombie doomsday game.

I never heard for madness combat in 3D but this is amazing, look at that graphics!

I absolutely love your lighting. It fits the world and looks realistic as well. And your attention to detail is exceptional.

Duuuuuude that was DOOOOPE!! So dramatic, I feel I identified with this deeply, lol. Deimos's coat is sweet, the lighting is awesome, all of the detail put into the zombies and everything in general, really cool video. I didn't know Deimos could flick fire with his bare fingers, but it was a nice touch.

It's exciting to see where you're going to end up one day if you just keep at stuff like this and keep creating.

For your first serious animation this is really nice, however i think some elements were missing, and some could've been improved. The rain particles could've been made slightly less bright/saturated and their splash effects didn't seem to decrease in size further away. I don't use either of those programs but if there is a skybox option you should use it to put in distant hills so that way you could make a smoother environment for the scene by not having the nearby hills be so unrealistically protruding. If you can't make high-poly shapes then atleast smooth them out a tiny bit and use shading as a way to hide it and make it look slightly better, because here currently the light seems to be all over the place on some objects. This basically boils down to you getting better as you learn the programs more and receive snippets of criticism. You should focus on putting a good sense of scale in your next animation/scene if it takes place outside.