Reviews for "[UE4] Madness combat - Smoke break"

Smooth and awesome looking.

Guys, just in case you're wandering, the name of the music - "Vonny`s theme Alternate"

oh so you can't animate action.. so you do the "it's drama" copout.

*waits patiently for 5 min while car engine gets fixed*
*Immediately rams said engine into a metal gate*

Jokes aside though nice animation.

Looks really good : )

This is just a test animation right? You are trying out new forms of animation? cause just like your last animation with this character... this one also makes no sense... don't know who he is why hes there and I've gotten to the point where I just lost interest... Im not interested in another SPAWN ripoff... mixed in with The Walking Dead, and some sort of 'team fortress Classic' mood to this where apparently everything is Bethesda Combat, mixed in with halo. Combat everywhere for no reason ever... (Taking into account that there was no combat here today.)
"LOOK UNDER YOUR CHAIRS, YOU GET A COMBAT YOU GET COMBAT YOU GET COMBAT COMBAT FOR YOU!! COMBAT FOR YOU AND COMBAT FOR YO--

Ugh... I mean don't get me wong. Good job animating... But maybe... you should let someone else handle your story... like hire a writer... someone to say... tell an actual story with what Im assuming is a complex character...