Reviews for "Princess Apocalypse"

I really like the concept, but it felt too simple and short, I got to a room with 3 doors I went the first one with a bunch of blobs and one bib blob boss that did nothing just run at met.

If that is all...

JordanBentson responds:

Thank you for the feedback. Sadly i understood the sections in my game that are weak because of time frame that was given and my full scope of the school project and being my first game i ever made, I will probably come back and polish this game up and get more artwork and better enemy variations, and most importantly add a boss that feels like a boss and not just the more of the same common enemies but i won't be able to do that until school is done.

I keep getting stuck running in one direction.

JordanBentson responds:

Working on a solution to fix this but still have not run into this bug while trying to recreate it. Do you remember how it happened in the first place and or could possible recreate it?

"UPDATE" So you are and are not getting stuck moving in one direction. The numbers were off on some of the levels so you were actually getting knocked back harder and longer so it felt unnatural compared to the first level. i hope that clears things up. this patch we be up later today.

It gets stuck running in one direction.

JordanBentson responds:

I've been trying to replicate this bug but have been not been successful. Could you tell me how you possible got this to happen or recreate it?

You've got the basics down, which is better than most new games on NG. The movement's still pretty floaty, and the controls aren't optimized for trackpads (you can't attack and move simultaneously). The enemy variety for a first draft is alright, but I think you could add a few others, like maybe multishot archers and unique boss monsters?

Character design is alright, but could use some improvements.

JordanBentson responds:

To be honest i kind of forgot to test out a track-pad gameplay and will be doing a few quick patches this week to make for a better experience. As for the limitations on enemy types and abilities this was a solo school project and also my very first game ever which i had a blast to work on. Thank you very much for the helpful feedback and for giving my game a try.

"Update" if you open your mouse setting and change the touch pad setting to Most Sensitive it will work now.

Hey... this actually looks challenging. Combining mouse and keys isn't frequently seen. The soundtrack is dramatic, as for apocalyptic. Stuff looks great, overall.