Reviews for "Dinogen Arena"

I play a lot of games with medals, but rarely do i review them.

Going to go ahead and take the time to review this game. I really did enjoy playing through this game, few things i noticed.

Prestige takes way too long. it was fun up to the 500 kill point, after that it was repetitive and i just tried to find ways to speed up xp. essentially got boring well bore i made prestige.

that said i really did enjoy the game and all the modes until it became rinse wash repeat.

some notes. sniper is way too OP. with 1 minute team deathmatch games i can get 30+ kills and no deaths with just sniping all the guys walking in a line.

other thing that was useful. For ctf or anything really. Use the speed boost and just equip a pistol. Then just hold down melee attack, hold run and strafe (diagnol movement). You will fly through the map in insane speed. Can easily just circle around groups of guys and slice em up. Can get a flag return before the enemy could even walk to your flag.

fastest way i found xp was ctf 1 recovery . kill all the guys on the way, grab the flag and return it. should take less than 20 seconds.

anywho, actually enjoyed my time getting these medals. Enough so to post a review and rate it 5 stars.

good job.

I didnot played it yet, but I see mr Wilkin friend of mr Lojkin, so I press 5.

Really fun game. Enjoy all the loadouts and modes. Two things:

1. For scenarios [deathmatch, CTF, etc] a difficulty setting would be nice. Once you get some of the better weapons almost most of the modes become beatable, even when you play with the stats.

2. Survival is really challenging and fun but the the balance is off. It gets difficult really early and you don't have the resources to buy some of the better equipment to deal with the onslaught. So either, players should earn more money quickly/stuff should be cheaper or difficulty progression should ease up a bit after level 3. I can't stay alive long enough to even purchase some of the weapons that are only available in survival.

Thanks for the comments!

Have you reached max level in ranked mode? Difficulty increases as you level up and becomes even more challenging when you prestige (unlocked at max level).

For survival, it's often better to buy the Osprey airdrop for a chance at expensive weapons. Use your knife to earn more money from kills. :-)

Just like classic top-down flash shooters of old! All the guns had a good responsive feeling whilst shooting. I enjoyed the game a lot.

xWILKINx responds:

Cool, glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Great game!

My first game, I went dinos vs humans, I thought it was going to be an easy, me and 7 other allies went down the same path and encounter a group of dinos, it was a massacre, lost all my allies within a few seconds. It's like something out of Jurassic Park!

Any chance of a 3 way game mode? Humans v Humans v Dinos Dinos v Dinos v Humans etc? :D

xWILKINx responds:

Thanks for the comments man! Sounds interesting, I may add it for a future update. :-)