Reviews for "TORPEDO ATTACK"

Simple but addicting! Some of the level design really made me cautious about where to steer the torpedo, and I really like that the game doesn't hit you with any cheap shoots. Good job!

Simple and Fun gameplay no issues or complaints.

I'd say work on the colours they personally seem a bit muted to me. I was expecting some more vibrancy because of the thumbnails pink colours.

Good twist on a classic concept. Maybe consider putting the boss as part of the normal level flow so it's more clear what to do.

RIDETHEPIG responds:

Thanks! I added in some arrows to make the progression more obvious. Hopefully that helps.

I really enjoy the game, but last time I played this (before the master coil nerf) I was actually having fun beating him, now after the nerf, I beat him in the very first try, I didn't enjoy that very much, if possible, will you add a buff back to him, apart from that, I like this game, very challenging.

Great game and like it is fun levels are cool and music but i think u made the boss levels bit too hard for most players its like go 0 to 100 in seconds with one flase move just saying also i think rockets gravity movement could be improved and how it turns from left to right is a little to slow i think (i dont know it could just be me) stuck at Master Coil tryed over 100 times still cant win and first key is hard the Master Coil should at least be a little a away from the door the key so close no room even try going up or down just to doge him. This boss drives me nuts just cant seem to get the hang of it.
WHAT DO THINK AM I WRONG ON THIS.

RIDETHEPIG responds:

I made it so Master Coil doesn't run straight into you at the start. It's still super hard, but it's not such an annoying cheap shot.