Reviews for "TORPEDO ATTACK"

Nice work. The physics have a good feel. I didn't realize there was a boss fight in the middle, and I couldn't see how many stars I needed under the lock for world 2, so I'm struggling to get enough stars to open it. Finally, I get 3 stars in all 10 levels, and the lock still doesn't open. Frustrated, that's when I tried the middle rectangle, and voila! I'm not stupid; I'm just a little off.

RIDETHEPIG responds:

I don't think you're off,lol, apparently you're not the only one having issues. The menu didn't make it very obvious where to go. I added in some arrows to make it more obvious.

cOOL11! I fucking love this shit!!! KEEP UP THE great work man! you ROCK MY WORLD!!

RIDETHEPIG responds:

Thanks!

The Soundtrack is perfect 10/10

I did it, I got all the medals!
This game was super frustrating but also very addictive!
It's a fun concept and I don't think I've played anything like it before.

I feel a bit stupid for being stuck on the final boss for a long time before realising what I had to do. In retrospect it was kind of obvious.

In terms of feedback I think you should mark where the edges of the map are, and make the star ranks maybe easier for world 2?

I honestly love this game. Controls are hard to learn but very good. The soundtracks are pretty good for 8 bit music. I also enjoy the level design.

This game is very challenging but very exciting and fun to play.
I like how the game teaches you all the core concepts to playing the game.

I thought there was only 10 levels but there's another WORLD?!

How is this not on Steam.

You took a concept and executed it perfectly. Good job! :)