Reviews for "TORPEDO ATTACK"

how do i start

RIDETHEPIG responds:

If you have a game controller press start on it. If you are using a keyboard press space. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Pretty fun execution of a simple control scheme that gets really challenging due to the evolving level design. this goes especially for the levels where you're forced to make sharp turns, or even learn how to lower your overall speed by rotating on a particular rhythm or boosting on the opposite way for lack of a 'brake' command.
I liked how unique the boss levels were. I managed to get to the snake boss which I found pretty brutal as an endurance, but seems manageable with enough practice and patience.
Good work!

RIDETHEPIG responds:

Thanks! I made the Master Coil a little easier, it seems like lots of people are getting stuck there.

Good twist on a classic concept. Maybe consider putting the boss as part of the normal level flow so it's more clear what to do.

RIDETHEPIG responds:

Thanks! I added in some arrows to make the progression more obvious. Hopefully that helps.

The Soundtrack is perfect 10/10

good game but the first boss is an a**hole. maybe make the first boss easier.