Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mystera Legacy - Sandbox MMO"

simple to play and understand, and fun throughout every second of gameplay, overall a great game

long story short, superb.

Simple and easy to play, but it also has its weight and strength. Please keep up the good work and make it more worthwhile game.

Look the game is a fun way to spend some time. kina like harvest moon or other such games.

But your players are generally assholes and apparently the server i'm on is the nicest one

There's also some weirdness that could be solved with a little effort.

How about a dedicated knit button. and a combine button? how about a trash button instead of accidentally sacrificing your gear to the box of doom? Why is knitting entirely random I mean it's a great way to level it but when your trying to make things for people i can't even complain they get impatient and leave.

Onion Seeds Seem unobtainable outside the noob village unless another player has them the noob village prices are weird in hindsight and should be lowered (well some of them not all)

There's nothing stopping veteran players from just making your life miserable in fact a lot of them do just for "fun" even well isn't safe because people can just wall off your building keeping you from leaving since you can't break walls

The keyword here I think is oversight you thought this would work well let's do it this way but as the game changed how it used to work isn't good enough anymore.

I do really like the game but the people make it cancerous at times. (yes we want to hear about your sex life or how about pretending to be raped because you think it's amusing or how about being killed just for speaking in chat or mining a rock) an some of the design decisions are aggravating enough to make me lose interest (wall decay while necessary means i "have" to log in which is inconvenient for me)

Keep at it dude i want this to be a good game.

Amaaazing, it has so much potential, keep up the good work and improving

Overall amazing game!!! I just started about 5 hours ago but haven't been able to look away from the screen yet!!! Only thing that I would like to see improved is a more organised crafting screen with subsections of different items that can be crafted in categories such as:

WEAPONS
(subcategories)
-bows (different types)
-swords (different types)
etc

Other than this personal preference, I believe that this is an amazing game!!!! Keep up the amazing work Jay!!