Reviews for "The Monster Under The Bed - JohnBob Legends"

OH MY GOD! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

SPOOPY

Voice acting all on point except when he turns into a rabbit and falls in da mouth,

TIP: SCREAM LIKE YOU FRICKING MEAN IT

also..MY NAMES RUDY (jokes are funny too)

JohnimationStudios responds:

I'm gonna make you scream like you mean it.
Thanks bro! haha

Good show, good show!
Love the work you put into this one, dude!

JohnimationStudios responds:

I appreciate it immensely, man! Btw, I'm working on the next episode of the series, to be release hopefully within the next month.

Pretty cute animation, dude.
Also love the bit near the end.... as well as the end itself.

Let me point out the C418 song happened in the scene when the cave turns into a colorful void. I knew that because I play Minecraft and C418 makes songs/sounds for Minecraft, so, therefore, A Minecraft song that I noticed. Also, that is why the rating is so high too I have played Minecraft since 2011 and I noticed that song SUPER quickly lel

oh