Reviews for "NG Modern Redesign"

I gotta say, I really really like this design. Combining the portals with the bar at the top would be really nice and make everything look more smooth, and I love how the placement of movies and games would make them stand out even more and make everything look less cluttered. I do think that showing icons with supporter icons would make it look more homey, but I'm not much of a graphic designer so it's probably best to take that out anyway.

I don't really have much to say since you elaborated a lot in the description (which is absolutely not a bad thing) or anything to give feedback for aside from non-objective stuff.

willKMR responds:

Thanks Oddlem! I could definitely find a way to sneak some Supporter labels in there.

Interesting..
That followed creators section definitely is a new feature, it gives us much more steamlined information compared to "Your Feeds". You should see Luis' redesign layouts too, it's similar to what we got now.

willKMR responds:

Thanks soliton. I like Luis's stuff, the orange margin background is a nice take on the color scheme.

So awesome, bruh, keep doing you

Can do Ludwig!

oh yeah looks realllll nice. love the font choice too. all up for this new design, very convenient and pleasing to look at

willKMR responds:

Thanks warestar. Yeah, forgot to mention in the write-up but i find NG's standard Arial(?) pretty hard to look at so took a card out of Itch.io's hand and went full Lato everywhere.

I actually like this design more tbh. Looks a lot nicer.