It's been a while since I did R4R but now I have something for others to review so here we go
- Atmosphere and sound design in the into was pristine
- Drum and bass was done well - good intensity for the genre
- You kept my interest well, as never when I listened did the piece get boring
- Outro was conclusive and worked effectively
- If the melody stuff had some harmony it would be super cool!
- Guitar sounds dry, especially when surrounded by a bunch of wet reverb-y stuff. And I realize that the guitar actually has a lot of delay, but there are sections where the other sounds cover up that delay and then it sounds dry.
- Because the bass is so gritty, you rely on the bells to provide the bass note rather than the actual bass - this restricts your melodic content to always include that bass note on the downbeat, so I would have tried using some sort of sub sound in a similar frequency to the low bell note so that you can play around more with the melody
Overall: A solid track with good atmosphere, well-done drums and bass, and a cohesive, interesting structure - could have used more variation and melodic candy, but as it stands the track is superb!