Reviews for "Gym Jane"

A very good stand alone game, I see its potential, the art style was very good (although it would be cool if there was an hd version for the H scenes). I'd like to see me more from TerdBurgler when it comes to this style, keep it up mate.

Nice quick game, though the last one's attitude is a turn off.

Honestly, this was pretty fun. I liked the animation and art style, but it could use some improvements. Overall, except for Ri, the characters were a little similar. I agree with other people saying that Mia should've had more of the "Spank Dat Ass" type gags for the flirty, kinky stuff, but she was still unique enough compared to Linda. This was worth the time to figure out how to get all of the ending cutscenes.

Nice concept and artwork,but the animations are not rewarding enough..

the characters were pretty cliche about it but it wasn't that bad. For some reason the love level based off answers worked surprisingly well and i usually don't like that but maybe it was because it was obvious about it. animation and visuals are ok and sound effects a lil stuffy for lack of words but they work fine. i like how the different characters were also a difficulty but i felt even Ri wasn't too hard