Reviews for "The 2nd Wilhelm Tragedy"

I had to rewatch the previous one before writing this to try and find the links. I believe the reason the title of the other one was *prison* of the clairvoyant was because-and SPOILER ALERT here for anyone who might wanna make their own interpretation-is because the main character of that was the monster in this one and the only way to stop her was to imprison her in her own mind. After all, this is the 2nd Wilhelm Tragedy. Maybe every time she falls asleep she's forced to become the blue eyed monster, and the people clearly know of the monster from before, seeing as how it was THE blue-eyed monster and not A blue-eyed monster. They both have long hair and in the last one, when she's about to fall asleep, her eyes turn blue. Also, as for the links, it's the "for Brie" mixtape thing and the sunken robot head. I was really curious how you were gonna connect this to the previous jam entry, and you did it pretty well. It felt different, and was a good entry on its own. The music was nice and pretty fitting for the action without standing out in the 30's aesthetic. The animation was OK, but the whole thing was pretty fun to watch, the style was fantastic, and it was made in two weeks. It went real dark real fast, but the ending was still fun. The visuals for the body switching were interesting and it was clear what happened. Overall, a great entry and a cool addition to the story.

great draw animated

You pretty much nailed the theme you were going for. The animation, music and overall feel of this is just great.

THIS WHOLE THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 <3 <3

Very good! If there is one thing that I like, its old-time styled animations. I love how the scientist became a robot and how instead of letting him destroy the monster you were able to give this animation a deeper theme! I am so happy to see that this animation got put on the best movies this month section (I also love the music, it gave the animation a real kick!) and I hope to see more from you later!