Reviews for "Kelin's Delivery: Rain"

Pretty nice game. Good feeling and I liked the graphics and the sound.

Drawbacks:

- Graphics looks nice, but it was sometimes very hard to figure out what things are
- Combining things was extremely annoying, since you always had to guess what the second item was.
- To much "I don't have any idea what to do with them both". It should be more hints. Like for instance when you want to put the noodles in the pan without opening them first.

I guess it would be good if the game was longer, but in that case it has to be less tedious.

Thanks for the feedback!
I will improve and fix these drawbacks in the future installment of the game.
- For graphic, I will make it clearer and less muddled.
- For combining, I will sort something out to be able to fit description while combining.
- Yeah, my bad. Some small important hints were left out _(:3_)_

I wish I could make it longer too, but restriction in the game engine, I had to carefully scale how long the game _(:3_)_.

Once again, thank you for the feedback!

Not that bad of an adventure game, but I didn't like the pixelated graphics. Usually I don't mind pixel/8-bit games, but the pixels in this game are all muddled together to make it hard to see. This would make it hard to locate certain items in order to progress.

Thanks for the feedback!
I will make the pixel less muddled in the future installment of the game! :-)
I will start from more contrast of the pixel.

cool game the art looks great

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for the cool comment! ;)

That was very epic for a short game.

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for the epic comment!