Reviews for "Kelin's Delivery: Rain"

Great game! One of the very best in quite a while. Time well spent ~ Thank you :-)

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for playing! :-)

It's almost a good game, but there's some striking issues:

The graphics are too low-res. You can barely tell what anything is, meaning that the player ends up having to search basically everything and combining items is half guess-work

Your English just isn't that great. For a game this dependent on text...

The game design is just kind of iffy at parts. Like, I had to look at the walkthrough to realize that the bottom-left of the house led somewhere. Or that I had to put the bowl on the table

I really like this game, I do agree that the 8-bit style is nice by sometimes graphics made it hard to see what was going on because it was too muddled. I would have liked if there were hints when the items didn't work with each other as well as more defined areas within the house. Overall though this is a great game, keep up the good work!

NeithR responds:

Thank you for playing the game and the feedback!
I will fix those drawbacks in the future installment of this game, making the graphics less muddled and more hints for the combination ;).

this game is cool, and i also like the art!

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for the cool comment! ;)

A pretty fun game to play with! good job.

NeithR responds:

Thank you very much for playing! ;)