Reviews for "Kelin's Delivery: Rain"

Nice effort but a bit too tedious.

Thanks for the feedback!
I will make it less tedious in future installment :).

Was quite a fun little game though i wish it were a tad longer or maybe a part 2? XD

NeithR responds:

There will be indeed a next installment. I still need more time to make it _(:3_)_
Thanks for playing! :D

Not a bad short game, kind of reminds me of GameBoy Color or NES games.

The gamplay is moving then interacting with the environment to figure out what to do to advance the story next.

Would not mind playing more games like this in the future, pretty good game if you have 20-30 minutes to waste.

Thanks for playing!
And yes, I am planning to make more games like this in future :-).

I admit to not being able to play this. I just go to the side of the screen and nothing happens. At least I like the layout. It looks like a Game Boy. Do they even still make those things anymore? The sprite work was alright. It just wasn't playable.

I didn't know what to do with this. It seemed too simple. I wish the screen was bigger. It didn't do much for me. At least it was different.

the only issue i had was the "combine "...tryiny to visually identify an item is next to impossible without an available description of the part your trying to merge with.

Thanks for the feedback!
I will sort something out to make description available and fit for future installment when combining items ;).