Reviews for "Kelin's Delivery: Rain"

Really solid game, nice work

I typically really enjoy this type of game and this time was no exception! The only thing that I couldn't figure out was the secret medal, but overall I had a lot of fun!

I found no issues with this at all. Yes it puzzled me in a couple places, but that's the goal is to create something people have to work towards a goal. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this and hope to see more. For those having issues playing, make sure your browsers are up to date and then before proceeding, make sure to use your mouse cursor and click the main play area. This should help.

I quite enjoyed the game. As others have noted, the only thing that I found irritating was combining/using the right items in a repetitive manner (washing/cooking, for example). But overall, I enjoyed it. I did wish that some of the items had more pop from the background tiles to make it more obvious when something was there. It took me a while to get the bowl because it blended into the table so well.

NeithR responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
I will reduce the repetitive stuffs in the future installment and also make some items more popping using more contrast as start ;-).

I Loved it ! the whole search and combine things mechanic was fun ! although my one SPECIFIC problem is that the trap door was really difficult to find because most of the time you would just slide past it and not interact with it in any other side than from the bottom side . Other than that although the whole find a bucket then find a cloth and THEN find soap to clean a bowl was tedious andannoying the end result of cleaning the utensils was that much more satisfying. Keep up the good work !

NeithR responds:

Glad you enjoyed it.
Also, thanks for the feedback!
I will make it clearer and less tedious design for future installment of this game series.
:-)