Reviews for "Conjugate"

A nice, unique idea and very good music. Yes yes.

glad you like it!

It's okay, I guess.

For being a game that was made in 60 hours, this might be mistaken for a project of at least 2 months! I love the creative idea. This can be quite a rager, especially when you close the tab to calm down and later realising that there is no save option meaning that you have to start over. But for 60 hours, it is perfect.

1f1n1ty responds:

~~but at least when you start over you're better at it so you can make it back faster~~

thanks for the input man! yeah being able to save might have been nice, in an ideal situation i would be making a standalone rather than a browser game and i could just read and write files, but with a browser game i'd have to figure out how to use the Newgrounds API and how cookies work and uh

atm that's a bit beyond me :/ it's not an excuse, it's just i've never done it before

I loved your game. I found it very unique, I have never seen anything like this.

The gameplay and graphics are, while minimalistic, very well done, and the implementation of the mechanics is just how it should be done. You also made a good choice in soundtrack.

Good job. I'll be looking forward to your next projects :D.

hey! thanks so much man