Reviews for "Desperado Hunter [demo]"

Genre is misleading, this kinda falls as a 'runner', not a 'Run 'n Gun' like the Gunstar Heroes games, so that kinda ruined my expectations a little.

I'm loving the overall art style, captures the Wild West theme so well!

For a runner, it plays solidly, controls are responsive to controls, but level design here seems iffy... especially the gun portion of the game. I know you need to introduce a level where bullets can ricochet but why punish the player in learning that? And punish them even more for dropping to a pathway where a brigand is literally waiting for them to shoot at them and escape is impossible? And even you shoot them, there's a slope just there for a bullet to ricochet back at them. I just thought that was just a weird design.

Also for some reason, pressing space pauses the whole game, even though the hunter is still moving?

Despite all that, this can be a really good, addicting game. Just finish the rest of the game, add NG API and medal support and it will really polish up the game. Really good stuff here!

UltimoGames responds:

Yeah I really need to see other people play this game. I am not too good at level design.. I like to create a world, characters, and story. Thanks for the useful review solitonmedic! (changed the genre)

Wow! This is awesome! I'd like to see the full game!

UltimoGames responds:

Good to hear, first I gotta finish Interstate Drifter! Thanks Zophar.