Reviews for "Pong or Die"

it was fun but pretty slow game play that made me get bored but I love the idea!!

Hi RedeyestheSecound,

Thanks for the feedback. I plan to improve on the game.

Cool

So this was cool and you throw a different "TWIST" on the game of "PONG" here very nice effect here I would throw on some more fancy effects on this, it was an entertaining and fun time waster game, the visual effects are actually notbad on this one and was an enjoyble game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would throw on some more fancy effects on this

~X~

This game seems very slow, mainly because the ball gets stuck in the middle of the field. If you could influence the ball to move toward the side that would help.

Hello Belchfire,

It has potential, but the ball tends to bounce almost vertically with very little horizontal movement. That makes this annoyingly slow. Fixthat and maybe add power ups or something and that will make it a lot better

Hello TheLazyWierdo,
I plan to improve on the game but in the meantime, I have release 1.0.0.1 which I hope will fix the bouncing vertical issue. Thanks for the feedback. Actually, when you/AI miss the ball, it does cause small damage (perhaps it's not that obvious and that's something for me to work on).

I have the same gripe about the ball traveling vertical. Seems it takes an awful long time to defeat the opponent. Maybe make it so if you miss the ball or score it also does some damage? Has some great potential and other than the ball issue it's well done.

Hi SumthinFishy,