Reviews for "Stick fight heros 2"

good job !!

Thanks man

Definitely reminds me of Mortal Kombat -- the stickman version. In fact, this wouldn't be a bad video game if a developer could pull off the same animations and cool effects. Anyway, the characters are very creatively designed and the 'choreography' is so fun to watch. I look forward to seeing more from you!

AshisAnimation responds:

thanks for liked my work..and yeah this is the 2nd part..and i uploaded already the 1st part here... and now in this days i am busy to create the 3rd part also..and i am sure you will like it too... thanks man :)

Second character in I was starting to wonder if this wasn't a collab, with each character such a different style... but hey it really was the same guy! Impressive work with all of this, though could've made for a good collab idea too! Each one with their own character to take the stage and tame those foes. Lots of variation between the fights here, lots of action, lots of good stuff, overall! The wise man with the scrolls was probably a favorite, but Bullet close second. Cool dudes, and smooth music to back them up.

-cd-

AshisAnimation responds:

I am glad to hear that..you like it so much.... your possitive comment gave me a energy to work more harder. ..sorry but my english is not that good :p... but i want to say you thanks.. .. by the way... this is the 2nd part.. i already uploaded the 1st part here... and now in this days..i am working on 3rd part... and it will take too much time. I will upload it too sure. ;)

awesome timing and creative kills.. That was alotta fun , nice job!.. and that song,. just the right amount of cheeze :3

AshisAnimation responds:

Thankyu very much for liked my work...actually this is a 2nd part of my stick fight heros series... i already uploaded the 1st part also here...you can also cheak that.... by the way in this days , i am working on 3rd part also...but its take too much time...thanks man

Nice effects and background !!
Gj !!

AshisAnimation responds:

Thanks man...this is 2nd part om my stick fight videos... i will upload 3rd part also soon.....very soon