Reviews for "Stick fight heros 2"

Second character in I was starting to wonder if this wasn't a collab, with each character such a different style... but hey it really was the same guy! Impressive work with all of this, though could've made for a good collab idea too! Each one with their own character to take the stage and tame those foes. Lots of variation between the fights here, lots of action, lots of good stuff, overall! The wise man with the scrolls was probably a favorite, but Bullet close second. Cool dudes, and smooth music to back them up.

-cd-

AshisAnimation responds:

I am glad to hear that..you like it so much.... your possitive comment gave me a energy to work more harder. ..sorry but my english is not that good :p... but i want to say you thanks.. .. by the way... this is the 2nd part.. i already uploaded the 1st part here... and now in this days..i am working on 3rd part... and it will take too much time. I will upload it too sure. ;)

good job !!

Thanks man

cool very very cool

Thanks man

Very cool, but still only 4 stars for not being fully animated.

After this video of heroes slaughtering generic guys maybe do a vs video of heroes fighting each other or in teams.

AshisAnimation responds:

I am still working in part 3....there will be a boss ..who will fight with these guys from part 1 and part 2... i will upload it too.... the work is in progress.... thanks for your comment..and 4 star is enough for a unproffestional animator...i am happy with that ;)

The animation was pretty good and I like the idea. You might wanna use bullet lines for gun-based characters though. Also, it felt like you didn't really use Electron the way you should have (he didn't really do any cool stuff with electricity. This actually felt a lot like a video game, especially the first part, probably became if the sound effects and the fact that enemies feel kind of stiff and when the characters hit them, it feels like there's a sort of pause you see in games when you get combos. Also, you should really credit the person who made the music.

AshisAnimation responds:

Thanks for all this complements ... i am not a proffestional animator thats why i love to hear both positive and negative comments to improve my animation skill.yeah i forgot to gave the creadit to the person who made this music. By the way music was compose by FAT RAT. .... thanks ;)