Reviews for "Organic Food : Foamy The Squirrel"

I agreed everything about healthy foods being expensive and such. I personally just get some fruits from shop here and they're quite cheap and then buy some minced meat from the butcher shop right next to me which is ALSO really cheap. I also buy supplements like vitamin and minerals to keep my body functioning normally and also some brain food like lion's mane mushroom. But I really enjoyed this! This animation just made this hilarious and going straight into the action with no stalling! Great job!

You spoke my mind Foamy!
Don't eat the cupcakes!!!

Yea, if i go to tesco for example a salad is like 4 pounds but a fucking 5 pack of donuts is like 1.10 (even with the sugar tax), you know what, the government wants us to eat shit food to dumb us down and kill us so they can make money,enslave us and sell us fake healthcare ie drugs so that they can continue robbing us and being powerful.

I heard the gospel today

You do get what you pay for... but indeed, it's as much a commercial hoax these days as actual; good food. Nothing's a guarantee. Everything's a business. Foamy speaking some truth with this one.

-cd-